1. Pray for the institute of the family. For all ministries that strengthen the family. Especially for fathers to be role models at home and in society.
2. Pray for a deepening understanding of the centrality of the local church. The church is a People (nation), a Family and a Body.
3. Pray for a spirit of unity and cooperation across denominations. There are many ministries local churches need help with: radio, literature, media etc. This is of utmost importance for external witness.
4. Pray for a contrite and repentant spirit and peaceful resolution to the Russian/Ukranian crisis.
5. Pray for revival! For 8 years momentum has been growing for united prayer. Pray for a spirit of grace and prayer (supplication) Zechariah 12:10. Pray for a 24/7 prayer chain to be started (Isaiah 62:6-7)
International Prayer Connect (IPC) also known as International Prayer Council is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in the USA. 313 E Wiser Lake Rd, Lynden WA, 98264, USA | Site by: IPC MEDIARegistered Office Address: