As the capital city and largest metropolitan city in Indonesia, Jakarta is the second largest city in Southeast Asia with a population of 11.25 million. The original inhabitants of Jakarta are Betawi tribes with a diverse majority of Muslims, but Jakarta is known as a pluralistic society because of the tribal diversity.
- Pray for a mighty outpouring of the Spirit on all flesh. Pray for conviction of sin and the revelation of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord to all in this city.
- Pray for its residents to fear God and for Jakarta to become a safe, peaceful, and mutually tolerant city that is free free from intimidation, threats, evil hoaxes, exploitation of identity politics, and hate speech, especially ahead of the Governor, Legislative and Presidential Elections in 2024.
- Pray that Jakarta will be competitive with other cities in global innovation and that it would become the center of the digital economy of Indonesia and the world.
- Pray that God would raise up a new generation of God-honoring leaders in all professions, full of divine wisdom.
- Pray for unity among the churches as they believe God for hundreds of multiplying house churches in the 21 languages represented in this city. Pray for access to Scripture for all people groups.